Perfect for those working in the Public and Private sector
Transfer for FREE from Dolan Accountancy to Contractor Umbrella
At Dolan Accountancy and Contractor Umbrella, we understand that every contract is different, so to ensure you are working as tax efficiently as possible at all times, our package lets you decide how you’d like to operate on a contract by contract basis.
Simply put when you sign up to Dolan Accountancy you can use Contractor Umbrella margin FREE at anytime. Continue your monthly accountancy fees of £95 + VAT to Dolan Accountancy, and we’ll make sure we carry on looking after your limited company in the background.
It really is that simple! To find out more about our FREE transfers and how we could help you, please call 01442 795 100 or email email@example.com.
What makes our package so special?
Simply put, we include just about everything you need, wrapped up in one low fixed monthly cost of £95 + VAT per month. Of course service is key to us and you will have a dedicated accountant, with years worth of contracting experience, who is there to speak to you whenever you need. We are so confident in our service that we have brought back Simon’s famous money back guarantee, for each and every one of our clients. Interested in why you should choose Dolan Accountancy? Below is a breakdown of our package:
|Free Company Formation|
|Free use of Contractor Umbrella|
|Your own Dedicated Accountant|
|No Outsourcing to Teams|
|Unlimited Phone and Email Support|
|FreeAgent Bookkeeping Software|
|12 Months’ Free Business Banking|
|Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews|
|Free Registered Office|
|Free Directors’ Service Address|
|Free Submission of Confirmation Statement to Companies House|
|One Director’s Personal Tax Return|
|PAYE and Payroll Services|
|Quarterly VAT Returns|
|Quarterly Business Reviews|
|Discounted Business Insurance with Kingsbridge|
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, ContractorUmbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £95 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of ContractorUmbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, ContractorUmbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use Tide free of charge for the first year.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.