The points below set out the basis on which we are to act as your Accountant.
Our responsibilities to you:
- Preparation & Submission of Company Year-End Accounts.*
- Preparation & Submission of Company Corporation Tax Return (CT600).
- Preparation & Submission of Company Confirmation Statement.
- One Director’s personal tax return. The first personal tax return that we shall be dealing with is for the tax year during which you appoint us as your Accountant.
- Quarterly VAT Calculations & Expenses Review.
- Payroll administration including Real Time Submission filings with HMRC (for up to 2 employees).
- Preparation & Submission of Company P11D, if required.
- Unlimited IR35 status contract reviews (full written reviews incur a charge).
- On-going company & personal tax & accountancy advice throughout the year.
- Basic dealings with HMRC & Companies House.
- Our address as your Company Registered Office.
- Our address as your Director’s Service Address.
- Use of FreeAgent online bookeeping.
To adhere to the terms of our Service Guarantee.
Your responsibilities to us:
- Keep your FreeAgent online bookkeeping up to date, to allow us to carry out regular reviews and provide advice.
- Scan and email any forms, letters or paperwork you receive from Companies House or HMRC as soon as you receive them.
- Each VAT quarter, provide us with a screen shot or bank statement of your company current account closing balance.
- Once your Company Year End has passed, provide us with a screen shot or bank statement of all account closing balances & any other relevant documentation we require to complete your accounts.
- To pay our monthly fees via Direct Debit.
- Once the Tax Year has passed, submit the self-assessment questionnaire, along with any supporting documents we require to complete your self-assessment tax return.
This agreement will remain effective from the date we receive your completed form. Either party may vary or terminate our authority to act on your behalf at any time without penalty, provided 30 days notice is given. Notice of termination must be given in writing or via email. No monthly payments will be refunded to you at any time and cannot be transferred, regardless of whether you have used our services or not, or if your year end procedure has been performed or not (excluding refunds relating to our Service Guarantee).
* Please note that we require a minimum of 12 month’s fees to complete your Company Year End Accounts.