(2 minutes to read)
The Budget March 2023
Jeremy Hunt the Chancellor of the Exchequer yesterday announced the Spring budget. It was positioned as a budget for growth, focusing on growing the workforce, improving childcare and he abolished the Lifetime cap on pensions. So what does this mean for you? Read our summary below to find out you’ll be impacted.
The Autumn Budget 2022
Yesterday’s Autumn Statement certainly had a different feel to it compared to the Mini-budget (and the U-turn that followed) announcement just a couple of months ago. However, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE) are unhappy with some of the decisions made, particularly with regards to slashing the dividend allowance, as they say it will be another blow to the UK’s SMEs.
Read our summary below to find out you’ll be impacted.
The Mini-Budget 2022
The new Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng revealed his plan for growth on Friday 23rd September following the change in Prime Minister and the funeral of the Queen. Billed to be a ‘mini-budget’, it in fact delivered big news for the contractor market. You can read the summary of the mini-budget and what it means for you below.
Spring Statement 2022
On Wednesday 23rd March 2022, Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced the Spring Statement – here’s what you need to know as a limited company contractor.
The Budget October 2021
The Chancellor, Rishi Sunak was in the House of Commons to announce the latest budget on Wednesday 27th October 2021. Much had been announced prior to the actual budget day, and you can take a look at our handy summary below to see what his latest budget means for you.
You may also like to read
The Budget October 2021
The Chancellor, Rishi Sunak was in the House of Commons to announce the latest budget on Wednesday ...
The Budget 2021
Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his much anticipated budget on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 with contractors and the self employed ...
There has been a lot of toing and froing with the basic rate of income tax – previously, the ...
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, Contractor Umbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £105 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of Contractor Umbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, Contractor Umbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use Tide free of charge for the first year.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
- Same day payments- We offer same day payments as standard providing funds are received into our account by 9am, for no additional fee.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.