“I wanted to start again from scratch, with no legacy issues, providing you with a service that is second-to-none, based on my years of experience in building up the UK’s largest contractor accountancy firm. And to help me achieve this, I am delighted to be working with one of my earliest clients to bring the FreeAgent™ accountancy software platform into the Dolan Accountancy offering.” – Simon Dolan Founder of Dolan Accountancy
Easy-to-use accounting software
Designed specifically for small businesses and freelancers FreeAgent makes it simple to stay on top of your day-to-day bookkeeping. At the same time working alongside our team of qualified accountants ensures you receive the best tax planning and business advice.
FreeAgent is completely web-based, so there’s nothing to download, update, or install on your computer, and you can access it from anywhere you have an internet connection. Your data is safely backed-up, and FreeAgent uses the same level of encryption to talk to your computer as banks use, they even store your data in a former nuclear bunker!
FreeAgent supports your bookkeeping and accounting:
- Create professional-looking estimates and invoices, send then chase payment automatically
- Easily reconcile your bank transactions with automated bank feeds into your FreeAgent account
- Effortlessly manage expenses
- Run monthly payroll and file RTI directly to HMRC
- Manage projects, track time and generate timesheet reports
- Submit your VAT return directly to HMRC through FreeAgent
- FreeAgent is also optimised for mobile so you can access your accounts when you’re on the move. There’s nothing to download — just log into FreeAgent on your phone to get going.
FreeAgent gives you a real-time overview of your business finances making it easy for you to track your cashflow and other important financial aspects of your business in real-time.
There are no restrictions on the number of transactions you can process in FreeAgent. You can also choose to give access to as many people as necessary for your business. As your accountants, we’ll also have access which means that we can deliver instant, better and more relevant advice on an up-to-date set of figures.