Dolan Accountancy partnered with CashPlus
Dolan Accountancy have partnered with CashPlus, who specialise in business current accounts for Contractors and Freelancers.
CashPlus have been supporting contractors for over 13 years and focus on making your life as easy as possible.
With a business Mastercard which is accepted worldwide, UK based customer services, branch banking at your local Post Office http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder and super speedy Business Bank Account set-up that means you will have your account details in minutes.
The CashPlus app allows you to manage your account and make transfers 24/7 and is compatible with our bookkeeping software FreeAgent.
Key Features and Benefits
- Free business banking for 12 months, covered by Dolan Accountancy (saving you £69)
- Applicants will typically have their sort code and account number within 10 minutes
- Business Mastercard and welcome letter received within 3-5 working days
- Branch banking at any local Post Office
- No minimum balance required to open the account
- Any documents required can be sent electronically via the CashPlus app
- Free business banking app for use when you are on the go
- UK based call centres and in-app chat
- No credit check required to apply
- No paper forms or interview
- Customer funds of over £250m are held and protected by RBS, which is required and audited by the regulator (FCA)
- FCA regulated and hold a Consumer Credit licence as well as our own E-money licence
Free business banking for 12 months is exclusively for Dolan Accountancy clients only. For more information call our new business team on 01442 795100 or email email@example.com
If you wish to set up a Limited Company and take advantage of this fantastic offer and our £95+VAT permonth accountancy package, you can do so here: Form a company.
If you would like to appoint us as your accountants immediately, you can complete our Client Agreement form and T&C’s.
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, ContractorUmbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £95 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of ContractorUmbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, ContractorUmbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use CashPlus free of charge for the first year, saving you £69.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.