Top factors putting millennials off recruiters
(2 minutes to read)
With millennials fast becoming the largest generation in the workforce, the recruitment industry needs to work on keeping this dominant sector interested in their services.
A new survey has revealed exactly what engages and deters millennials when it comes to recruitment companies.
The APSCo survey found that a strong performing website is a key factor for millennials.
With this generation being so internet savvy, recruiters must ensure they grab their attention – interestingly, as many as 62% said that they wouldn’t use a recruiter if they had a poorly designed website that is slow to respond or unsecured.
Other key findings include:
- 57% of millennials wouldn’t continue to use the same recruiter if they received inaccurate job offerings.
- 1 in 4 would be put off a company that sent out emails while they’re not job hunting.
- Only 19% like to be cold contacted by a recruiter.
Still thinking about if you should join Dolan Accountancy?
Give us a call on 01442 795100 or email email@example.com Email Jaime
Don Byrne, the recruitment sector consultant at Cheeky Munkey, commented on the latest findings, “Candidate attraction and retention are intrinsic to the success of a recruitment agency and the survey highlights areas of key importance to millennials when they are choosing an agency. Revealing that a poor website deters nearly 63% of those surveyed, it’s crucial to ensure your site is responsive and appealing to prospective candidates.
“The overarching message we discovered from the survey was recruitment should never be a ‘one size fits all’ process. While candidates will differ in what they place a value on, each and every one should be treated as an individual.”
To find out more about contracting please contact Jaime on 01442 795 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, ContractorUmbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £95 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of ContractorUmbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, ContractorUmbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use Tide free of charge for the first year.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.