Surge in contractor accountant vacancies
Qualified contractor accountants will be pleased to hear that their skills are highly sought after by UK businesses.
Demand for self-employed accountants is continuing to rise, as vacancies within commerce and industry rose between November 2016 and November 2017.
Findings from specialist recruiter Global Accounting Network revealed that more UK businesses are looking to employ highly skilled accountants to work on a contract basis, with future uncertainties (such as Brexit) believed to be the main reason behind the hiring plans.
Also, as businesses look to improve both the quality and visibility of information available to them, demand for FP&A specialists is growing.
Hugh Spurling, Head of Interim Services at Global Accounting Network, said, “2017 saw a strong increase in demand for interim accounting professionals and we expect this trend to continue in 2018. This can largely be attributed to external market conditions, with businesses possibly unwilling to commit to permanent headcount costs against the current landscape and choosing instead to invest in flexible resources, until there is more certainty.”
“The clients we work with continue to seek professionals to oversee transformation programmes and systems implementation, which is positive for market confidence moving into 2018. However, a rise in vacancies for FP&A is indicative of the steps businesses are taking to mitigate against future uncertainty by ensuring that they have the data they need to inform decision making and long term strategies.”
To find out more about contracting please contact Sophie on 01442 795 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, ContractorUmbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £95 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of ContractorUmbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, ContractorUmbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use CashPlus free of charge for the first year, saving you £69.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.