Financial Services

At Dolan Accountancy we pride ourselves not only in building strong relationships with our clients, but also with partnerships that can benefit our clients.

In this section we will introduce to you the companies and individuals we recommend you use for Banking, Insurance, Mortgages and Pensions.

If you would like to appoint Dolan Accountancy as your accountants, please visit our become a client page or if you have any questions about contracting please call us on 01442 795100 or email

The pages

What type of business insurance do I need?

As a contractor there will be number of different types of insurance you may need to consider, in order to protect you and your business. These include Professional Indemnity, Employers Liability and Public Liability.


What is Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Professional Indemnity insurance has been designed to protect you and your business from any claims that are brought against you by a client with regards to work that you’ve carried out.