We at Dolan Accountancy are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the Contracting Awards 2020 set to take place next month.
An event described as ‘rewarding the best of the best’, we are in a position to win Best Contractor Accountancy (with under 1,000 clients) – an award that we proudly accepted last year and hope to do so again on 4th November.
At the time of winning in 2019, the judges said that Dolan Accountancy was a: “Proven success, a testament to underlying great service in a short space of time. This is an impressive story and speed to scale.”
In association with Contractor UK and FreeAgent, the Contracting Awards categories are being judged by:
- Anthony Sherick (ContractorUK Director)
- Julia Kermode (FCSA Chief Executive)
- Seb Maley (Qdos Contractor CEO)
- Graham Palfery-Smith (an accomplished and highly experienced strategic senior manager who has built and run a wide range of specialist Recruitment businesses)
- Rebecca Seeley Harris (a leading expert in ‘employment status’ and IR35)
- Andy Hallett (an independent consultant to firms looking to grow their revenues with 20 years’ experience in the contract recruitment sector).
With the pandemic putting a stop to so many events this year, this will luckily go ahead virtually and is free to attend. You can register through the Contracting Awards 2020website to receive further information and updates on the event, including how to access it on the day.
To find out more about contracting please contact Jaime on 01442 795 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.