Accountancy demand on the up outside the capital
(1 minute to read)
Professional accountants will be pleased to learn that a recent report has revealed increased demand outside of the London area.
Latest data has shown that opportunities for highly skilled accountants working outside of the capital has increased by 27% in the last two years.
According to the report carried out by Global Accounting Network, the main reason for this is due to more and more businesses looking to either relocate or expand out of London.
Adrian O’Connor, founding director at Global Accounting Network, said, “News of Channel 4’s intention to move 300 of its 800 staff to new national HQ and two smaller broadcasting hubs outside of the capital is a high profile-example of a widespread trend for regionalisation. HSBC has now relocated its headquarters for UK retail and commercial from London to Birmingham, while AstraZeneca moved its global HQ to Cambridge last year.
“Organisations are clearly re-evaluating where they need to be geographically, and many are looking outside of London to take advantage of lower overheads while tapping into fresh talent pools.”
He added, “While the majority of companies choose to retain a presence in the capital, many back office functions, including accounting teams, are moving further afield. This is great news for finance professionals, who are seeing greater scope to step into a high-quality, senior role closer to home – without compromising on the career opportunities and benefits that typically come with working for a large high-profile employer.”
To find out more about contracting please contact Jaime on 01442 795 100 or email email@example.com.
Why Dolan Accountancy?
Dolan Accountancy was set up by Simon J Dolan, the man behind the well-known brand SJD Accountancy. With over 25 years experience in the contracting marketing, Dolan Accountancy has the heritage, reputation and credibility you can trust. Working closely with our sister company, ContractorUmbrella, it means we can offer one low cost, fixed fee package at £95 + VAT per month. This gives you the flexibility of using both our Limited Company Accountancy Services and our award winning Umbrella Service, for one inclusive cost. We don’t believe in tiered packages or hidden extra fees, instead we aim to give you everything you need, including:
- Free Company Formation – This is where it all begins. Once you have decided on an available name, we will form your company free of charge (if using our accountancy services) and it will be ready for you to use in as little as three hours.
- Free use of ContractorUmbrella – With changes in Public Sector IR35 Legislation we understand that sometimes you are required to contract via an umbrella company. We will keep your limited company ticking over, while you work margin free via our sister company, ContractorUmbrella.
- A Dedicated Accountant – Your accountant will be there for any company or personal tax advice that you require. We will never outsource work, even to internal teams.
- Free Access to FreeAgent – The founder behind the multi award winning FreeAgent platform was one of Simon’s first clients, therefore it only seems fitting that we offer all of our clients access to FreeAgent, free of charge.
- Free Business Banking – We have decided to waive our commission so our clients can use CashPlus free of charge for the first year, saving you £69.
- Unlimited IR35 Status Reviews – We will review all of your contracts for IR35 purposes and provide you with our professional opinion as to its status.
- Free Registered and Director’s Service Office Address – Sometimes you just don’t want your home address on display at Companies House. When you sign up to our accountancy services, we will offer the use of our address as an alternative.
- Your Business and Personal Taxation Needs – This includes Company Accounts, Director’s Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns, Payroll, Corporation Tax and Dividend advice, to name just a few.
If you’d like to find out more about how Dolan Accountancy can help you and your business, please give us a call on 01442 795100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.